Medical Plan Overview
You have the option to choose one of two plans – the Aetna EPO or Aetna POS plan.
This page describes the Aetna EPO plan.
To learn about the Aetna POS plan, click on the link below.
The Aetna EPO plan lets you work with a Primary Care Physician (PCP) to understand and meet your health care needs. And nothing is better than personal care!
The Aetna EPO plan offers comprehensive health care inside the extensive Aetna network. You can find network providers through the Aetna DocFind®.
For more detailed information about this plan, please see the Summary of Benefits Chart.
- You must stay within the Aetna network for your care to be covered.
- You are not required to choose a primary care physician (PCP), but you may want to.
- Wellness visits are covered at 100% with no copay.
- Most other covered services are paid at 100% after you pay a flat copayment at the time of service. There are no claim forms or deductibles.
- Your providers will obtain any precertification you may need.
- In case of emergency, call 911 or your local emergency hotline, or go directly to the nearest emergency care facility.
- Extensive network of health care professionals and facilities.
- Wellness visits covered at 100%.
- Predictable cost-saving copayments for health care services.
- No claim forms ever.
- Aetna DocFind online directory of health care professionals and facilities.
- Aetna Navigator® secure self-service member website, featuring your personal benefits information, cost comparison tools, hospital comparison tool and Healthwise® Knowlegebase, a free health and wellness resource.